Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Twenty

Today was a pretty joy filled day for me, but I am starting to suffer from mourning my lost vacation. It's silly, I know, but about half way through a vacation I start to feel the pressure of accomplishing all the wonderful ideals I had envisioned before it started. I thought I would have time to work out every day, and scrapbook, and get caught up on household chores and spend a day at work getting ready for Monday. None of these things have happened, but I am trying to look on the bright side, so here's a list of what I did accomplish today:

1. walk/run 3 miles on treadmill
2. New hair color
3. Pedicure
4. Fun lunch complete with expensive champagne to celebrate my sis in law's birthday (Happy Birthday, Karen!)
5. Grocery shopping (Wow! was it crowded!)
6. Went and looked at several houses on the market to try to prepare myself for giving this one up in a few months
7. Yummy dinner cooked by me (Chicken oporto, pasta and asparagus)
8. Watched the Netflix movie that has been sitting around here for over a week so I can send it back tomorrow (The Good Shepherd... I liked it, but Mark loved it)
9. Watched the Bachelor After the Final Rose... interesting how it turned out this time
10. Left no mess in the kitchen and did 2 loads of laundry

So, does it look like I am accomplishing much on my vacation?

Happy Tuesday! Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I know how you feel about having all these ideas of what to do during vacation....It just seems your just preparing for Thanksgiving and by the time it's over, you have to get ready for the following work week....That is why I think Thanksgiving should be on a Tuesday. That way we have several more days to accomplish things before going back to work. :)