Monday, November 19, 2007

Nineteen (I'm finally back on track!)

Today I....

1. woke up with a sick stomach and headache
2. got showered and ready and said goodbye
3. rode in car to Angel's Camp and bought snacks
4. rode in car to Williams and ate western bacon cheesburger and fries (#2 hangover cure)
5. napped in car almost the whole way over highway 20
6. sat in car for 1 hour and 20 minutes because of a big, scary accident about 20 cars ahead of us where a helicopter was brought in
7. rode in car to Willits where we got more snacks
8. picked up Pepper and M from my parents (in his dirty clothes)
9. Dropped K & A off at my sister's house ( I could really use a break after almost 10 hours in the car with them)
10. Unloaded the car, checked email and blogged

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Aahh, that answered my previous question. Well, I'm glad you made it home safely and enjoyed your trip (and all those hangover cures)....Now I'm craving a greasy burger and fries....Stars, here I come!....actually I already have Nachos on the dinner list for tonight so I guess they will have to do....for now. :)