Monday, November 12, 2007

Eleven (yes, it's late, but it's not my fault!)





The community I live in is pretty isolated. And about every 2 months the internet and all cell phone service is completely lost due to a problem with the cable..... you see, in most places there is more than 1 cable connecting an area to the cyber world, but here there is only one, and people keep chopping, sawing, cutting into it with large machinery.
On a separate note, Saturday I was buzzing around the internet and I looked on "How Much is too Much" and loved the weekly challenge. It was to use an entire alphabet on your scrapbook page. So yesterday morning I made this page with a baby picture of me that had been sitting on my scrapping table. The paper is actually scalloped all the way around the edge, but my scanner couldn't fit it all in.
Bye!



No comments: