Monday, November 19, 2007

Seventeen

On Saturday I ....

1. Slept in late and still felt yucky from overindulging the night before
2. Had a relaxing morning visiting with Rick and Joanna
3. Dropped Mark off at the golf course to meet a friend
4. Tried unsuccessfully about 10 times to reach my friends to set up a time to get together
5. Puttered around WalMart and TJ Maxx looking for Christmas presents
6. Ate a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese and fries for lunch (my faithful hangover cure)
7. Tried to take a nap in the car after 4 more unsuccessful attempts to meet my friends
8. Finally got a hold of Shelley and made a date to meet at her house at 2:30
9. Wandered around the cute shops in downtown Sonora still Christmas shopping
10. Waited at Shelley's house until 2:55
11. Kristin got dropped off and we went for drinks at Alfredo's ( I had water)
12. Ran into sweet Karen and said Hi
13. Shelley arrived at Alfredo's
14. Had a great catch up time
15. Picked Mark up at 5:30 from golf
16. Bought food for a get together at Joanna and Rick's
17. Enjoyed a night of catching up with friends in front of a HUGE bonfire
18. Drank only 2 hard lemonades

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

McDonald's is my cure too! Although, I usually opt for a bacon egg and cheese biscuit (if it's early enough) otherwise I get fries and a cheeseburger....mmmmm...greasy food..mmmmm.