Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Twenty eight

I am now officially sleep deprived again. It is unfortunate how easily my body adapts to staying up late and sleeping until 9 or so in the morning.... so since school is back in session, I am getting up at 6:11, but still going to bed around 11 or so. Also, Mark had his work schedule change, and he now goes to work at 9:30 at night and gets home around 7 a.m. I REALLY miss having him around to cuddle. The first night I put a pillow in the bed in his spot, but it just isn't the same. I even have to use the electric blanket!

Things feel like they are on the verge of getting holiday hectic around here. I have always loved Christmas, but the last few years I am really trying to simplify and enjoy myself more. I was thinking today of maybe going on a fun family outing every week of Advent... maybe on Saturdays. The thought occured to me while I was driving by the bowling alley. Maybe bowling one week, hiking at Fern Canyon, going to the beach... It sounds great to me, but I know I will meet stern comments and huffs and rolled eyes from the teenagers when I suggest it. It 's just too bad they don't appreciate what a fun and entertaining set of parents they have! :-)

Anyway, sorry about ditching the NaBloPoMo thing, I just got bored of the computer and had to take a break! Maybe next year I will make it a whole month.... I was thinking of going on some sort of theme....

Any suggestions?

Love to all! Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Well it wouldn't get you through a whole month, but you could do an ABC blog (since it's kinda fitting considering your teach those oh so adorable 5 year olds). You'd start w/ A and the subject of blog would have to start with that letter. And by the way, the whole skipping from 25 to 28 on your titles is freaking me out. :) I hope your finger is feeling better.