Monday, November 19, 2007

Sixteen

I have spent the weekend living my real life instead of my cyber life... so here's a list of what we did on Friday....

1. Left the house at 7:40 am (only 10 minutes late)
2. Dropped M off at school (the last thing he said to me was don't forget to leave my suitcase at Grandma's... the last thing I said to him was don't you want to say goodbye to Pepper?)
3. Dropped Pepper and all his supplies at my parent's house
4. Ate lunch at the new Straw Hat Pizza in Williams
5. Dropped all our cleaning stuff off at our house and saw that we forgot to leave M's suitcase at my parents'
6. Dropped K & A off at a friend's house
7. Went to Joanna and Rick's and got ready
8. Had a good dinner with friends to celebrate Joyce's birthday
9. Went to the Seven Sister's and had 3 lemon drop martinis
10. Listened to a weird bluegrassy chick band... didn't like them
11. Went to bed cranky and pretty drunk after 4 lemon drops and a glass and a half of wine

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Wow! Four lemon drops and wine!? You crazy woman you! :)