Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It seemed like such a long day today.... the energy in Kindergarten was high, and the weather was foggy and cold which meant being outside was unpleasant. We did end up spending most of the day outside, though. I am longing to curl up in bed with the heating blanket on and a bowl of chocolate to munch on. But I am trying to resist. Have not worked out since Sunday... possibly the cause of the malaise. Will be back tomorrow with more energy, I promise!

Love, Nancy







2 comments:

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

I am came here via NaBloPoMom Randomiser...I promised myself I would look at one new blog a day this month!

Before I had my daughter, I too taught Kindergarten! Oh, Halloween day in a Kindergarten classroom is insanity at its best, isn't it?! Did you have a party?

Cindy Anna said...

Who drew that picture? It's pretty cute. Although, I can't make out the whole message at the bottom. The word that starts with an "F" is throwing me for a loop. I'm jealous that you have an electric blanket!