Saturday, October 06, 2007

TGI... the weekend!

This week seemed to drag on and on. It felt like I was ready for a day off by Tuesday! I am just NOT A MORNING PERSON. I just love (more than almost anything) sleeping in. So today I lounged around snoozing until about 9:00. That is just perfection for me. If only school started at 10:30.... what a wonderful idea.

So, since I am adequately rested it's time to make plans for my weekend..... Let's see,

1. Clean (horribly dirty) bathroom.
2. Walk 4 miles with dog Sat.
3. Walk/run 10 miles without dog or giggly/wiggly/fighting girls in stroller Sun.
4. Laundry.... 6 or so loads.
5. Grocery shopping.
6. Buy a set of workout clothes with pocket for i-pod that I am not embarrassed to wear in public.
7. Buy Kyla that shirt she wants from Wet Seal.
8. Check on all the blogs I like to visit.
9. Call or email Gina.
10. Call Aunt Roni and Grandma Millie.
11. Watch episode 8 from season 1 of Sopranos.
12. Try not to buy any new scrapbook supplies, but actually make some pages for scrapbooks.
13. Start Christmas list.
14. Dust (or pay Kyla to do it)
15. Call Kristen about Kindergarten conference.

Looks like I'd better get going.... Have to brush my teeth and get started on #2 although #8 is calling my name!

Love, Nancy

No comments: