Sunday, October 21, 2007

I can't talk!

So today was the half marathon, and my sister and I walked our 13 miles in about 2 hours and 20 minutes. When we got back we drank some water and then celebrated with a glass of champagne. M took some pictures of our shoes and our sausage hands and also a couple of us sitting on the deck with our sweaty backs and champagne glasses enjoying the beautiful day.

Later I took a little rest, and when I woke up I sounded like a frog. I definitely have laryngitis. I hope it is gone by the morning because whispering all day at a crowd of 4-6 year olds is very exhausting!

Happy Sunday!

Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Dentay said...

Congratulations on the marathon! I wish I could do something like that, but I'm really REALLY lazy, so that ends up working against me. Hope you can talk soon!

Dentay said...

sorry that last message and this one is from Cindyanna. I'm just using my husbands computer.