Sunday, October 07, 2007

Update on weekend list

1. check
2. check
3. check
4. 2 loads done
5. check
6. check... and I also got my haircut!
7. K refused to go to the mall with me
8. check
9. check
10. Not yet
11. tonight, if the football schedule allows
12. didn't buy, but also didn't scrap
13. Not yet
14. Nope
15. check

And here are some silly pictures of me and the cupcakes I made for my class when they all had memorized their birthdays.

And for Michelle.... a long overdue picture of my house.... Look! It's sunny!!

Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

I can't wait to see your hair!!! I'm so gonna miss you on Mon and Tues! Whose lunch will I check out now? Plus, the whole seating thing will be thrown off. Oh, sorry. My OCD got carried away again. Have a great conference.

Michelle Crayton said...

Beautiful house!!

P.S Miss U2