Sunday, September 20, 2009

On my mind...

1. Lots of thoughts of God, and how wonderful it is that he loves me just as I am yet pulls me to become the best 'me' possible.
2. Worrying about Kyla.
3. Can't get excited about eating anything (or cooking it, either) after a weekend of total food indulgence at the retreat.
4. Feeling sluggish after days with out working out.
5. Excited about reading the last book in the "Series of Unfortunate Events" book series. I hope things turn out well for those sweet Baudelaires.
6. Wanting to reach out more and build a community of friends.
7. Glad the Saints are playing well.
8. Anticipating (with pleasure)sleeping in my own bed tonight.
9. Grateful for such a generous and kind friend as Danette.
10. Loving the beautiful, sunny skies we've been having.

No comments: