Thursday, October 01, 2009

October

October is here. School is in full swing. Kyla and Mason have both had colds and missed one day. I've had a sore throat for 3 days with no other apparent symptoms. The kinders are starting to get the hang of the routine. They are more focused on their work, but they still like to yell out across the room to one another. They are a busy bunch. I have a dentist appointment soon. My mom's birthday is coming up. I am one month late getting new contacts and the ones I've been wearing since August are starting to feel a little weird. Tonight when I turned around from eating dinner it looked like the kitchen was filled with smoke. I also need an appointment with the gyno. Things feel like they're piling up. I have given up trying to work out in the morning. My alarm would go off at 5:31 and I'd push snooze. Then at 5:40 I'd push snooze again. At 5:49 I would get out of bed, turn on my lamp, reset the alarm for 6:21 and go back to sleep. It just isn't in my genetics to pop right out of bed. Even though I liked the feeling of having my work out out of the way, most days I just couldn't handle it at 5:31. So now I'm walking Pepper almost every day and doing a little yoga and weight lifting.

Goals for the month:
Read 2 books
Work out at least 5 days per week
Go to the class I am taking to get a unit increase at work every Tuesday
Have drinks with Shelly
Watch my nieces play soccer
Create 5 scrapbook pages
Write a few notes to friends/relatives
Go to church every Sunday
Get at least 8 hours sleep each night (9 is better)
Take pictures with my film camera since the digital one I wanted is never coming (again, out of stock)

No comments: