Saturday, September 05, 2009

Today

Today I slept in until 9:00.
Today I made pancakes for breakfast.
Today I played Bejeweled Blitz for an hour in the morning and got my 125 K medal.
Today I watched tennis and college football with Mark because I like his company, not the sports.
Today I held my shaking puppy in my lap while the vacuum cleaner roared around us.
Today I invited some family members over for dinner.
Today I will go grocery shopping because we are out of milk and tp.
Today I watched my poor girl hobble around the house because her feet are swollen from wearing 4 inch pumps for 16 hours.
Today I found out my camera won't be her for another 20 days.
Today I feel my battery recharging and getting me ready for another challenging and worthwhile week with my new class.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Mmmmm....pancakes! I slept until 9:30! Congratulations on your 125k medal...your kicking my butt this week!