Friday, September 11, 2009

Lovely Friday

It's lovely Friday again. It was a super busy week. On Thursday night we had Back to School Night. That's where all the parents come and listen to me talk about the program and just how Kindergarten works in general. Today we had our Teddy Bear picnic at school, and it went really well. One of the boys in my class is lobbying to have another teddy bear picnic. I think he must've had fun. I am starting to settle back in to the teaching routine (as is my class), and I think things are OK. The girl is handling her restriction with more maturity than we've seen in the past, and she has expressed an interest in playing the piano and the drums. The boy hasn't crashed my car or gotten a ticket or anything yet and is teaching himself to play guitar on a borrowed guitar. He is generally pretty talkative and pleasant to be around. The best part, though, is that I am going to go to bed super early and read until I fall asleep with my face in the book and sleep in super late then go for a walk with my sweet sister (who I haven't seen enough of lately). Lovely, lovely Friday.

No comments: