Friday, March 21, 2008

Vacation

I am on vacation yet again, so I am trying to WELCOME the week off as an opportunity for catching up on much needed exercising and scrapbooking. We had a very early Open House at our school last night, and for the first time ever in my career every single student attended. I am very blessed to have such devoted parents in my class. I had a glass of wine before (to loosen up) and 2 glasses after to wind down. It was a pretty good night.
Today, my son and his girlfriend celebrated their one year anniversary as a couple. I have a lot to say on this topic, but am banned from speaking about previously mentioned boy and his life on the blog due to nosy high school girls who apparently have nothing better to do than read the rantings of a middle aged mother like myself. I am obviously breaking the rule here, but am willing to chance it.
Tomorrow, The Other Boleyn Girl finally breaks through the redwood curtain to be shown in our little town, so I am looking forword to romance and treachery and champagne after.
Now, I am off to attack the much needed laundry pile then spend some time with my dear Friend, Jesus Christ, after all it is Good Friday, and He has been calling to me lately.

Love, Nancy

No comments: