Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For sure $50....


I recently entered this poster into a local conference contest. I had a great time making it and really love how it turned out. I had forgotten about the contest and started the poster on Wednesday... it was due Friday at 5 pm... but luckily it was completed and turned in. My classroom will get $50 for entering. Other prizes are also awarded, but with stiff competition from 3 counties, I am not holding my breath! The kids each either made a vehicle or a house and some trees. They also made a little person with Sharpie marker and colored pencil. I had them write sentences about the process(es) involved then I shrunk them on the copier so they would fit. I used rub on letters to write the conferences theme of "Logging, Living and Learning" around the edge on the border of old rulers.

Today I made a couple of layouts for Kyla's 05 scrapbook. I was not overjoyed with either of them... but maybe the next 2 I make will be better!

What have you created lately?

Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

I can't see the poster!!! But if my memory serves me right, it is adorable!...and should win a top prize.

Cindy Anna said...

Yeah!!! I can see it now!