Monday, March 17, 2008

Top of the evening to you!

I don't even know if that is a saying or not, but since it's St. Paddy's day and after 7 pm, it's all I can come up with.

Here's a list of happier random things.

1. Today I ate 5 sweet snacks (2 cookies, 1 brownie, pudding, & chocolate coin)
2. I made my first ever meatloaf for dinner tonight, and it was pretty good. It needed a really yummy sauce to top it off, though.
3. My class was wild and crazy and dying to catch a leprechaun.
4. My cute cute handpainted farmhouse rocking chair came today, and I put it together all by myself.
5. My teeth are looking whiter due to the whitestrips I got at Walgreen's the other day.
6. The new season of the Bachelor starts tonight.
7. I have everything prepared for school tomorrow... no more playing 'catch up' every morning!
8. When I told Kyla I needed to use the computer, she didn't yell at me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Woo hoo!