Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tension

I am having a high tension week. At random times throughout the day I have found myself gritting my teeth, snapping at my family, and creasing my ever more wrinkled brow. Luckily for me, it is over... I have the next 2 days off for volunteering in my cutie niece, Madi's class and going to Tuolumne county for roof issues. I am hoping to find something there that will help me to feel balanced again. Sometimes I just feel so tired.... and snappy..... and cranky.

p.s. I finished The Tale of Despereaux in 2 days... now I'm on to Gonzalez and Daughter Trucking Co.

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

I hope roofing goes well. I hope this trip also helps take off those cranky pants! :) Don't drink in too much fun while your away! :)

Cindy Anna said...

P.S. The lunch room....well, it just wasn't right without you on my right. However, Kris came in (because she had music of course) and sat in your spot for a while. :)