Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11 Random Things

1. It was goody day at school today.
2. I spent most of the morning trying not to cry for no apparent reason.
3. I just painted a background for my logging conference poster. It is due Friday. 5 pm.
4. A student in my class said yesterday, "Your bottom teeth are really yellow."
5. I spent $78 on beauty supplies at Walgreen's today.
6. I am spending a lot of time concentrating on breathing.
7. Every day this week I have felt like I am racing to catch up and I'm not sure what I am trying to catch. A cold?
8. It rained here today. An evening rain. It actually felt good to me... refreshing, somehow.
9. I spent the weekend with friends who live far away, and I miss them even more since I saw them.
10. I am giving up pomegranite martinis FOREVER.
11. I have to go look up timber related images on Google for my poster.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

That's what you said last time, but look what happened.....I think you'll always have a weakness for those PM's. I'm sorry you had such a bad day....If you want to come and hide in my room and cry next time you can. :)