Friday, March 28, 2008

Confession


I am a total loser, I know, but I have allowed myself to become hooked on "Rock of Love 2" It happened while I was randomly flipping through the channels, and I saw Megan from "Beauty & the Geek" up there in the pilot episode getting a VIP pass. (Please don't ask how I know Megan was on Beauty & the Geek). From there, I would catch it once in a while as I flipped through the glut of yuck on every night. Then there came a time when I would actually LOOK on the TV Guide channel to see if it was on... Now I actually know the new episodes come on Sunday nights... so there I am, a faithful watcher.... dying to see what the crazy wild looking girls (with their fake boobs and tatoos) of 20 some years will do for a bandana clad (most likely BALD, why else would he never take that blasted thing off) makeup wearing pervy man in his 40's. Last week was quite a sight... those girls were waaaaaayyyy too drunk to be on TV. This week I think they're going to Vegas... maybe you should tune in too!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

You crack me up! I gotta check it out some time.