Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's going on around here?

Not much actually....

1. Pepper is rolling around on the rug chasing his tail. He stops occasionally to frantically lick the rug. Ugh!
2. The sunburned boy is drinking his 3rd gallon of milk for the week.
3. The girl has been unusually quiet and mellow. Mark and I are both sure she is up to no good in some capacity. We just haven't been able to catch her at it yet.
4. I had a horrible day at work.... actually I pretty much had a migraine by the time I left at 3:30. (I only get paid until 12:00) but within 10 minutes of being home Mark had me calmed down and my headache went away. He must be some kind of psycho-woman whisperer.
5. I had dinner with my dear friend, Danette. Good conversation, catching up, and making plans.

No comments: