Thursday, July 09, 2009

Is it the Swine flu?

So I have been sick with cold/flu symtoms since July 3rd. Yuck! I tried not taking any medicine over the weekend because I wanted my histamines to do their job, so I was trying not to mess with them. On Sunday night, however, I had 2 drinks and a dose of NyQuil. I slept like a baby... a drunk baby, but still, it felt great to get some rest! Anyway, I started feeling better yesterday and have been medicine free for 2 days now. Oh, and I think I caught it from Kyla, since she was sick the whole week we were in Disneyland. And, she went to the Dr. when we got back and they gave her penicillin, so I'm thinking it's NOT the swine flu. At least, I hope not!

Oh, only 6 more days until the Half Blood Prince opens. EEEEEEE!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I miss Nyquil....and I'm glad too that you didn't have the swine flu :)