Thursday, July 16, 2009

Amazing


It was
AMAZING.
I finally went to a Harry Potter movie and left with a smile on my face. Of course, of necessity, they had to leave out MUCH of the book. It's a really long book. But I was OK with the changes they made. I really loved it. In fact, it was so good, I am having serious urges to dump all current books and pick up #6 again. Mark even liked it. When we got home, he was full of questions and wanted to know lots of stuff about what was going on. He questioned me for ages, but I would not give up any crucial information. I really think he should read the books... not all of them... but maybe starting with #4.
Now, I can't wait for the last book to be made into a movie. I hear it will actually be 2 movies. I wonder where they will break it up? My head is spinning!

No comments: