Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Addictions

There are many things that I do everyday. If I am on vacation or something is different, and I don't get to do (or have) these things, I feel weird. Does that mean they are my addictions?
1. Milk at breakfast (either to drink or in cereal)
2. Cherry Chapstick
3. Diet soda with lunch (diet Mtn. Dew is best, but others will do)
4. Playing Zen Bones on the computer
5. Reading something. I have to have something to read when I eat my breakfast, and before I go to sleep.

What are your addictions?

2 comments:

diane said...

1. Coffee before all other consumptions.

2. When not working reading the paper
with breakfast.

3. Chocolate in whatever form is available.

4. A few online games, the eyeballing game is my
favorite.

5. Watching a movie in the evening.

6. Reading in bed.

7. (Really #1) A hot AM shower ! ! !

Cindy Anna said...

1. My cell phone (or any phone)
2. Peppermint chapstick
3. Cherry Coke Zero
4. Circus Animals
5. Chicken nuggets
6. Sleep (or rather it used to be before Caitlin :)