Thursday, January 01, 2009

Lucky

For the last couple of years, I have been choosing a word for the year to help guide me in my path. First I had "fullness". Last year it was "welcome". This year I have chosen "lucky". I flipped through the thesaurus for a while. I thought and thought. It finally came down to the sweet necklace Anne gave to me for my birthday. It is a fortune cookie and has a little tab off the side that says "lucky". Every time I wear it, I think of all of the blessings in my life. So this year I am going to go back to the process of making a gratitiude journal. Each night before I go to sleep I will write list of things I feel blessed my day.
If you are interested in choosing a word, you can go to Ali Edwards' blog. The link is on my side bar.

Happy New Year!

No comments: