Saturday, January 03, 2009

Another Day

1. I put away all of the Christmas Decorations and 1 (of 3) of the trees.
2. I slept late and talked to Cindyanna today. (Both always a pleasure)
3. I haven't had lunch yet, and it is 3:42 p.m.
4. I gave Pepper his squeaker pig back this morning, and he promptly began to squeak it. After about 40 minutes, I put the squeaker pig back up on the shelf. Pepper proceeded to jump and whine and yelp for it for the next 10 minutes. Now he has forgotten aobut it.
5. I have been crying off and on since last night with the fear that I have alienated 3 of my closest friends. I keep praying one of them will call me, but at this late hour of the day, it doesn't look good. It was entirely my fault, I acted like an idiot. I feel hopeless.
6. In the midst of this day, I am trying to remember the things I love about my life. I am still so lucky to be me.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I'm so sorry what ever happened, happened. I'm always just a phone call away if you need an ear to vent or cry into. :)