Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tis the season


I have been trying to get a little bit of Christmas set up each day without stressing myself out. I started with my cute little gingerbread/candy themed tree since the boxes for it were on top of the pile. I used Kyla's new digi camera to snap this picture of it when I was done. (All of this actually took place on Saturday) On Sunday night Kyla and I set up the tree in her room and then I put out 3 boxes of decorations in the kitchen and living room on Monday. It is taking me a really long time because I can't remember where anything goes in this new house. Tonight when I got home from work I decorated my angel tree and put up the last (and biggest pain in the butt) tree. It will hopefully get it's lights and decorations tomorrow. Then there's just one more box to go. I don't have much for decoration outside, but I'm OK with that. Actually, one of my goals for after Christmas is going to be to sort through the decorations and get rid of as many as possible. This is VERY difficult for me since I am so sentimental and everything has a memory tied to it. But, I am going to try! "Simplify" is my new motto.

Bye for now!

Love, Nancy







1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

It's so pretty! I wish I had windows like in your house! :)