Friday, December 28, 2007

Like a slug

This week I have definitely been feeling like slug....

sleeping 10 or so hours per night
playing spider solitaire many times per day
looking at blogs
reading
eating LARGE lunches

I have accomplished a few things.... maybe I'll make a list later and revel in my productivity.... or maybe I'll veg out on the couch and watch dull TV (will those writers please, please settle their strike soon!)

Of course, last week I was incredibly busy with activities filling up my every minute, so maybe this nothing ness is just me decompressing and recharging....

Here's a photo from last week of my first ever "gingerbread" house (you can see it is made from graham crackers)... Each of my lovely students made one. The trick is to pre-assemble each house using royal icing. I did not actually do much assembling, my teaching partner and her parent helper did all the work while I watched both K classes at Exploration Time. For me it was a great trade off! I did actually enjoy decorating my house, and would love to do it on my own some day

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Very cute house! I wonder how many people eat their ginger bread house after they make it?