Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Almost there..

Only 2 more days until Christmas vacation.... now, if we can just get through the Winter program tomorrow night and then successfully decorate our gingerbread houses on Friday, I will be set... Well, except for all the of things I need to do at home to get ready!

Will for sure be consuming copious amounts of alcohol by Friday at 1:30...

You may expect your Christmas card next week... Mark is supposed to email me his paragraph for our letter tonight.... (are you reading this, honey?.... send me your paragraph!)

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

Good luck on the program tonight! I'm sure your kids will do great! The Kindergarteners always steal the show. I'm off to wrap and hopefully clean the house! :)

Cindy Anna said...

I just read your comment about the Library!!!! OMG!!!! On carpet too! I so feel for you....and Leanne. The stuff they use to clean with, makes me sicker than the actual yakking. :(