Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally!



Today I finally had the TIME and the ENERGY and the DRIVE to do a little scrapbooking! I pulled out the book I started making back in 2005 about advent. It started the last week of Nov. and went up to Dec 25th. I had finished it up until December 11th. So today... only 2 years later it is complete. There is journaling for every day of the month and photos for most of them (I petered out on photo taking near the end!) I feel really happy to have it completed. One more thing to check off on my thousand item to do list! :)

As for the photo above, all the scrapping about our last Christmas in our house in Sugar Pine made me miss it, so here's a picture for you all to enjoy!

Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Is that the house your trying to sell?! It's beautiful! I don't know why anyone in their right mind hasn't snatched it up already!!! It makes me miss snow even more! :)