Monday, December 10, 2007

The dreaded Christmas card pictures






So, this year my plan for the Christmas card picture was individual shots of each of us lined up in a row with the letters P-E-A-C-E on the photos. I made it clear to all that my goal for the weekend was to complete these pictures by Sunday. On Saturday I met a barage of resistance from everyone, hence, the only pictures that were taken were of me.... Mark took them and I was really direct about how I wanted only my face... He kept trying to back up and insisted that he was worried the pictures were chopping off all of my hair... like NONE of it was showing. Here is the result...



Hmmmmmm, he's good at many things, wonderful even, but a photographer he is not! (love you sweetie!)



And, do you see those wrinkles around my eyes? Those are my new 40 year old wrinkles here only 9 months before I expected them!!



As far as the rest of the pictures go, I am on my way to Costco right now to drop them off. It was a pretty tough-to-take scene at my house last night. M got beligerent and ended up throwing around some language that put a hole right through my heart. I am hoping the ache of it will fade just as it did when he was 3 and yelled "I hate you!" Needless to say, he is grounded.



And in closing here is my December bulletin board from my classroom. I hand cut the Santa and sleigh and the Kinders made the reindeer from a pattern by TLC.



Merry, Merry!



Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Dennis says your bulletin board is like "South Park"...and since he really likes that show, it's totally a compliment. And by the way, what wrinkles are you talking about?! It's a great pic and you have a wonderful smile!