Saturday, September 29, 2007

Random List from this week.....

1. We got an offer on our house, but are now waiting for someone else's house to sell.
2. I ran my farthest ever distance on the treadmill on Thursday and felt great afterward.
3. Had fun on Tuesday night celebrating my sister-in-law's birthday with a decadent dinner out. I had duck for the first time in my life and it was served rare (which freaked me out). Happy Birthday Ann! :)
4. Smokey Bear came to my class on Friday. He was a rookie Smokey, actually a Dad helper who volunteered since the regular Smokey was out fighting an actual fire. He did a great job!
5. Am going to dinner tonight at my parents'.
6. Got my first paycheck since June yesterday (boy, that's a loooooong time without a paycheck!)
7. It rained yesterday, hence I had to deal with my first rainy day recess of the year.
8. Kyla and I finished Harry Potter #7 last night. We both cried. We both miss the book already.
9. I didn't get to talk to my sweet Michelle this week, and I miss her.
10. I thought I was over my Grey's Anatomy obsession, but the premiere was really good, and I think I'm re-hooked.

Happy weekend! Love, Nancy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your blog listed on Cindyland, and had to check it out! You are AWESOME!!1 Have a great weekend :).