Monday, September 24, 2007

Better Late than Never....


It seems like I am always the last one to catch on to things.... I read great books long after the time when everyone is enjoying them and talking about them. I certainly am not up to date in the fashion arena! I watch movies or shows when they are on cable. I never know what's going on in the world because I Hate to watch the news!
Yep, I am behind the times and just plodding along at my own little pace!
So, Mark and I decided to order The Sopranos, Season 1 on our Netflix. We watched the first 4 episodes this week, and I loved them! Such humor and drama and life (thankfully very different from my own life) but seemingly a good representation of REAL people who are neither all good nor all evil.... who make mistakes and try to fix them. Yes, I am hooked! Only 7 more years of episodes to go! Now we won't be able to watch a regular movie for the next 6 months!!
Hope you are all well.
Love, Nancy

No comments: