Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bad blogger....

So so sorry I have been an absent blogger.... have been oh so busy with getting ready for school to start then got a BAD stomach thing (food poisoning, I think) which messed up my whole lovely labor day weekend, but things are on the upswing, I think, and I will try to be here more to update.

Am ditching the last Vegas days....

Am sorry I haven't yet wished my wonderful Mark a "Happy Anniversary" It was 19 years on the 27th.....

But, I did walk today, although it was only 3 miles instead of the 5 recommended by my handy dandy internet training schedule. I am still recovering from my illness, you know.

Am leaving now to cut 30 Papa Bear sized chair pieces and 30 Mama Bear sized chairpieces and 30 Baby bear sized chair pieces for a cute 3 Bears Book I like to do with my class this time of year.

Back soon! Love, Nancy

No comments: