Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Tuesday.....

Here are some random things on my mind tonight:

My feet hurt from my 5 miles of walking.

I can't find these blasted pictures I need for my classroom schedule, and it's making me crazy.

I wish I were already in bed, but last night I went to bed at 9:15 and didn't go to sleep until 11:15, so what's the point.

I am wondering if the new TV shows are ever going to come back on. Doesn't this seem like it happens later every year? Or maybe it just seems later because there are already Halloween decorations in the stores.

I cried (OK, sobbed) tonight when I read Kyla the chapter in Harry Potter when Dobby dies. Sorry if that was a spoiler for you. :-(

I have been getting these daily emails from "The generous wife" and I really want to be more generous, but mostly I just think it's making me feel like a failure for being a grouch. But I deleted all the backed up emails in my inbox, and I am starting fresh with a fullness of generosity tomorrow.

Remember my word for the year, fullness? Well, if so, you might be the only one. I have also abandoned my word of the year.

Wow, this is turning into a really dull and pity filled post, so I am going to go do the dishes and maybe tomorrow I'll be more lively.... l

Let's all hope so anyway.

:-) Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I remember your word for the year! I actually just read it last week while I was catching up on your past entries. If you so choose to start drinking coffee....I WARN YOU!!!...peppiness comes with a price tag....ADHD.