Saturday, May 19, 2007

Unbelievable

Tonight at 5:40 I had to help M with all the accoutrements involved in assembling a tuxedo. He then loudly resisted while I put "product" in his hair and blew it dry. He again resisted photographs (but I got a few) and we set off in the car to meet with the girlfriend.

Having most of my photography experience with girls being Kyla and Alyssa (who are always more than willing to pose and follow my *weird* directions) I was surprised to find that this girl hated having her picture taken as much as M!! I did, however, get them to pose for me in front of a barn.... I am hoping the redish background will really set off the color of her light green dress.

After I ran out of film.... which came WAY to quickly..... I rushed to Costco to get it developed, and was disappointed to find it closed. So, I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see the fruits of my labor. (And that means you'll all have to wait, too!)

I still can't believe M is at the prom.... my life justs seems very surreal tonight.

Until tomorrow! Nancy

No comments: