Thursday, May 03, 2007

just a quick update....



I am finally getting around to putting up a few Easter pictures.... and this cute one of Charles that was from awhile ago.....

I am having quite a struggle around here for the computer. The "my space" addiction has quite a hold on my children. I am seriously considering putting a one hour limit on computer time per day....... Just don't have the energy to enforce it as of today, so I will have to hope their obsession wears out or I get some gumption.....

The 2 beauties above are my sweet nieces..... love the mischieveous look in Madi's eye and the giggle on Livi's face.... it's not often that Livi gives up her worried "crinkle"!!

I am still hoping for more adjectives on the link below.... (down about 3 posts or so) check it out if you have time.

Love, N

No comments: