Monday, May 14, 2007

I know.....

I have been a BAD BLOGGER lately.... rarely ever checking in more than once a week. I have no good excuse. But, if you have a minute, I'm asking you to say a little prayer for the well being of my boy.... he's having a tough week and could use all the help he can get.... which, of course, means his mom and dad could use a little prayer too.

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I woke up to Kyla knocking on my door with waffles (real, not eggo) and strawberries and yogurt and a big glass of milk all served to me on the breakfast-in-bed tray. Mason gave me a "Happy Mother's Day" (remember to think this in a deep voice) then, "Do you want a hug?" Of course, I wanted one, I never get those anymore....l Later, I got a bad farmer's tan on my arms while sitting on my deck finishing the last couple of chapters of The Nanny Diaries.

I'll try to check in again soon.

Hugs, Nancy

No comments: