Monday, May 07, 2007

Spring

Spring and fall are definitely the best seasons here in Hum Co. Today the weather was HOT! Like over 80!!! It felt so good to sit in the sun and soak up its rays. My class was LOUD today, but mostly good. I tried to spend more time outside with them, but it's STAR test week so we could only go out for 15 minutes in the morning while the 1st-3rd graders were out, ere we might be loud and obnoxious next to the windows of the kids trying so hard to concentrate on THE TEST while we are whooping and hollering! Then in the afternoon they were so hot, they all wanted to go inside! Poor little things, they are so unaccustomed to the heat!
On another note, I mailed the contracts to sell our house today, and I am feeling MUCH better about it. This is my path, and I am determined to find joy in it, every step of the way.

Hope your day was as lovely as mine! Love, N

No comments: