Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lonely


This is what I miss.
I miss just being myself with people I love.....
people I trust.....
people I can talk to about anything....
I feel so isolated here.
I feel isolated even when I am surrounded by others.
at work
at home
in the car
I am so focused inward..... I need to look outside myself.... I need to create the bonds of friendship with others.... I need to reach out..... I need to stop thinking of me.... and in doing so I hope to become fulfilled.
I am done crying.....
Tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Michelle Crayton said...

Oh Nancy...I just read this and realized that you wrote this on our phone night and I couldnt be reached. I'm sorry you were feeling lonley and isolated. I know those feelings to well as you know. You are one of my dearest friends, and with tears in my eyes, I miss you so much. Please forgive my flakiness!