Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waiting


So here's a picture of my new beloved camera. It is somewhere in transport on its way to me... although I can't track it yet via the internet, so it can't be too close. I am such an impatient person when it comes to waiting for things I want. I don't want to wait 7-10 business days for my camera to come. I want to hold it in my hands today. I want to take pictures of my breakfast and my crazy dog and my kids. I want to read the manual and figure out how to do things I couldn't do with my old camera. I want to take pictures and post them here 30 seconds later. I also don't want to wait for someone to call me and offer me an interview or a job... I want to unpack my supplies in a new classroom today and start dreaming about my new students and my new classroom set up and my new curriculum. I am impatient. I am tired of waiting.

No comments: