Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today


1. I got up later than I wanted to. (9:09 instead of 8:00)
2. I got suckered into watching "Make room for Multiples"
3. I didn't have time for a "real" workout, so I only walked the dog... although I did go up the BIG hill
4. I had to drop off Kyla at a friend's which made me even later...

BUT...

5. I picked up Madi and Livi at 11:40
6. We went to McDonald's for lunch
7. They played in the Playplace
8. We ate our burgers and fries (McDonald's has the best fries)
9. They played in the Playplace some more
10. They got fudge sundaes
11. We drove to the library
12. They each got their own library card
13. They picked out 2 books each (both wanted these fairy stories)
14. They checked out their own books
15. We went to the Summer Reading activities
16. Livi got picked to put letters on the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree
17. Madi got to be a "wild thing"
18. They made art (lots of art)
19. We went back to the children's room and did a couple of puzzles
20. They played outside on the boat thingy
21. We went home at 3:00

It was a great day....
Notes to self for next time: bring camera and a book to keep myself busy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, sounds like a great day! I'd be exhausted! Emma is now in love with the "Don't let the pigeon.." books. She even has the little pigeon to read them with.

Cindy Anna said...

I agree, McDonald's does have the best fries...as today I found myself digging around the bottom of the bag for any stragglers! Thus, it was more insulin for me when I got home...but totally worth it!