Thursday, July 08, 2010

Group Therapy


The day after we went to Yosemite, Mark went golfing and these 2 girls came and picked me up to go wine tasting in Murphys. It was a great day. We caught up on old news and new news. We laughed and talked and drank wine and laughed some more. We had lunch then were back at it... Closing down the wineries. After that we went to the condo and sat on the deck. When Mark came home we were still chatting. When Mark wanted me to leave and go with him to drive the girls to the movies we were not finished chatting. So he had to go alone and we went and had a very late dinner with martinis and more laughing. We closed down the restaurant. It was a great day. It was the kind of day that fills my heart up with hope. I stored the memory of this day away to savor when I am sad about my career, when I am lonely and have no one to talk to, when I am stressed about stupid stuff. I am so thankful for these kinds of days and for these 2 girls.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Nice!