Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Gratitude

I'd like to tell you all about how I cried most of the way to work today to continue packing up my room, but since I am working on my attitude, I will think of some things I am grateful for instead.
1. Taco Salad for dinner
2. A car with seats that fold down so I can fit LOADS of stuff into it
3. Chatting and laughing with Cindyanna on the phone
4. Bejeweled Blitz
5. That the dishes are already done
6. Talking to my girl on the phone for a while... She has been out of town for 6 days now and I miss her
7. A supportive husband
8. Cozy slippers
9. a small flicker of excitement about our upcoming trip to Tuolumne County
10. No alarm clock

What are you grateful for? Love, Nancy

2 comments:

diane said...

Family & friends, knees that work, early detection of health issues, a loving husband, and knowing that I know how lucky I am so I can enjoy my blessings.

Cindy Anna said...

The no alarm clock thing is awesome...but Caitlin has replaced the old one but allows me to sleep in for a whopping 20 minutes more!