Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 more days

Well, only four more days of school. People repeatedly ask me about my summer plans, and I've got nothing. I mean, we are going on a couple of trips, but I am not even excited. I want to be, but nothing.
I just finished reading The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory. It's about Mary, Queen of Scotts. Makes me want to go back and read more about Elizabeth and her riegn. Get the other side of the story again.
I had my 2nd job interview at St. Mary's on Friday. Spent most of the weekend going over and over and over all the things I wish I'd said, done, included in my lesson plan, etc. The only thing I haven't 2nd guessed is my outfit, but who know, maybe it was completely inappropriate, too.
I worked on my report cards today. Got them mostly done, just have to add some details about attendance and writing and counting.
I am off to finish up my memory books tonight. Just adding a few missing pieces from kids who were absent and doing the finishing touches on the covers.
I am worried about being able to scrapbook 40 pages by Thursday for Mason's graduation. I just haven't had the scrapbooking mojo lately. I guess I'm just gonna have to buckle down tomorrow and force it!
Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Good luck!