Friday, June 04, 2010

Random Details


1. In 14 days and 2 hours this boy (my sweet, charming baby boy) will graduate from high school.
2. Today I packed up the first box of "stuff" from my classroom and was close to tears for about a half hour.
3. I am already working on the May pages in my classroom memory books... which is a miracle. Usually at this time of year I am working on February and panicking.
4. I haven't exercised all week... And it shows in my ability to cope with my life.
5. I still haven't been able to wrap my brain around the idea that there are only 9 days of school left. There is still so much to teach... so many ideas to share... so much fun to have together.
6. This dreary, drizzly June weather we've been having hasn't helped my attitude either.
7. Yesterday we had a picnic at the park and I got rained on several times and walked around with an afro the rest of the day.
8. We've refinanced our house again to help prepare financially for me to be out of work.
9. Mark has decided to watch Friday Night Lights on Netflix and I am super excited to have a show to share with him again.
10. I have a case (yes that's 24!) of Mike's Hard Lemonade in the laundry room... that's gotta cheer me up!

No comments: