Thursday, June 24, 2010

My options...

So, now what? What to do with my days, my evenings, my brain that keeps going back to planning the lessons, the curriculum, the fun... then suddenly stops, aghast at the idea that there will be no more lessons or curriculum or classroom fun. So what are my options?
1. Get a REAL camera and try to start a photography business
2. Substitute
3. Become a foster parent
4. Clean my house a lot
5. Volunteer
6. Start my own little private school for 4-5 year olds here in my house
7. Play Bejeweled Blitz professionally
8. Scrapbook and submit my pages
9. Get a different job
10. Adopt a child
11. Cook and bake and entertain
12. Read more books
13. Write a book
14. Plant flowers and actually take care of them
15. Move away

What do you think? Love, Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

Definitely NOT move away. I can hardly stand not working together, so I don't think I could manage at all if you moved away!....So there :P

Laurie said...

I think you should choose multiple things from your list, except the last one. That pretty much bites the big one.