Tuesday, March 23, 2010

just chillin


So I refused to go for a walk or to do any exercise today. I came home, made dinner, then prompty poured myself a glass of wine and sat out on the patio reading Anna Karenina. (Boy, that book is taking forever to read) I read a few chapters (they are exceedingly short) but was frequently disturbed by my psycho, but lovable nonetheless, dog who was barking non stop in the corner. I had to keep catching him and tossing him back into the house. The boys kept letting him out because he was whining... you see he hates to be separated from me. It has been a really long time since I had red wine, and after the first sip it has tasted delectable... could be dangerous for a Tuesday night. Wish me luck! I have to stay sober enough to watch LOST at 8:00 and then again at 9:00. LOST is the best part of my week!

Cheers! Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

apparently it tuned out to be dangerous :)