Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cute boys....


This is Cody. He is 3 years old. He loves to talk and will chat about any and everything. He soaks up new words and sayings like a sponge. He knows all his letters, can read lots of environmental print by sight and can spell many things as well. He's also a great counter. He knows a lot about machines and equipment and used to have an obsession with fans. The first thing I did when he came to my house was to show him our ceiling fan and let him use the remote to turn it off and on.

This is Jackson. He is 3 years old as well. He chats a lot too, but is a bit quieter and harder to understand. His brother Cody often repeats what he says right afterwards (kinda like a translator). He knows many of his letters and likes to cuddle up with everyone. He is very affectionate. He gets really involved in whatever he is doing. Watching him eat a popsicle is like a religious experience. He pulls on his ear when he is tired. He resists sleep, but almost always loses.

I just adore these 2 boys. Spending time with them is such a pleasure for me. It helps that I really like their Mom and Dad... they are one of my favorite couples to hang out with. I just wish we lived closer together so I could see them more often and maybe even babysit!

No comments: