Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Chest Cold

So today I woke up with a raging chest cold... but thanks to Dayquil, I survived the day pretty well.... although my cheeks were not as soft and my voice was not as gentle as usual. By the time I got home from work, I was aching in every cell of my body... my eyebrows were even actually aching! But I took an hour nap then went to Rite Aid to buy Ibuprofen and now I am feeling better again... I am looking forward to Nyquil to get me through the night.
Sorry about the poor-pitiful-me post yesterday... it was either a pre-sickness blah thing or the honest to God truth sprouting out in a moment of weakness... I still haven't figured out which and don't have the energy to worry about it.
Hope things are well with you and Happy Wednesday.

Love, Nancy

No comments: